Advertising:

Why not Advertise With Us?

Thread: Seafood

Thanks/Like

Seafood

Name:  hot fish club.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  47.2 KB
    I've been going to lots of eating places at the beach. Yesterday, I decided I was in the mood for some good seafood. My usual place, Sarah J's in Surfside is closed for the season. But I looked online at the Urban Spoon (found at the top of the page under "Restaurants") and saw that the Hot Fish Club in Murrells had a high rating. I was not disappointed..... the food and service were great. Price wise, not too bad. A huge platter of seafood and drink was around $25. The portion size was more than generous - had enough to take home for another meal. Yes, very pleased. Don't know why I haven't tried it before. I think because it's a little further down the Murrells Inlet road.
    Last edited by Leigh; 02-14-2015 at 02:37 PM.

2. Thanks Marvin thanked for this post
    Likes little debbie liked this post
    Thanks/Like
    Blog Entries
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sea captains house.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	453
    I had some of the best seafood I've ever had yesterday at the Sea Captain's House in Myrtle. I eat all my food fried so that's the way I ordered the seafood platter. It was not overly greasy tasting and had a good freshness about it. Great atmosphere and the staff was very friendly. Cost per platter is $28, so it's not cheap, but the old adage "You get what you pay for," is often true.
    Please support our honest and hard working veterans by hiring them if you own a business on the Grand Strand.

4. Likes little debbie liked this post
    Thanks/Like
    I agree with you, Marvin. Some great tasting food at the Sea Captain's House. The couple beside us had a huge lobster and said it was better than any they had ever had in Boston.
    Never sweat the small stuff in life!

Thanks/Like
    Quote Originally Posted by little debbie View Post
    I agree with you, Marvin. Some great tasting food at the Sea Captain's House. The couple beside us had a huge lobster and said it was better than any they had ever had in Boston.
    I've had the lobster there. Great food. Classy for that area.