• We are changing our forum format from vB4 to XenForo. This will make it easier for you and us. Just a ton of work on our end. We appreciate your patience. You're gonna love the changes.
  • We are BETA testing ths site. Official Launch Date of BeachConnections.com will be February 1, 2019. Please join us now and make suggestions/comments.

Area FaceBook Links

administrator

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Please recommend Facebook pages you’d like us to consider adding. Please post below or send an email to BeachConnections@gmail.com.

Community Group Links (some of these you have to join)

Government (From South to North)
govenment-logo-1.jpg

Politics and Agendas
Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 2.52.02 PM.png
If you know your enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I never allow myself to have an opinion on anything that
I don’t know the other side’s argument better than they do.” Charlie Munger

Police
crime3.jpg
Law enforcement officers are never ‘off duty.’ They are dedicated public servants who are sworn to protect public safety at any time and place that the peace is threatened. They need all the help that they can get.” Barbara Boxer

Regional News in Alphabetical Order
local media ad.jpg

Regional Radio Stations
gossip150x153.jpg

Things to do on the Strand (no order)
audience.jpg
The Grand Strand has something for everyone. If you get bored here, you’re not looking in the right places. Find your adventure below.

Clubs / Organizations / Groups / Associations

If You have a link you'd like added, and you are authorized to do so, please post below. Thanks.

Last edited: